Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Parents did not visit and now Expired GC - how to renew

Recommended Posts

My parents got green card in 2010 and they did not travel after 2011 to US. Their Green card expired last year. Now situation has changed and they want the settle here in US. How can we apply for green card again ? I think with them not visiting and expired green card, we would have to reapply for Green card. Does anyone know what is the process and form to apply after an expired GC. Thanks !

Share this post

Link to post

The process would be the same as the first.

"Abandoning your Permanent Resident Card and status does not affect your ability to apply to immigrate to the United States at some future time. However, you will have to begin the process anew and apply through the usual application process."

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now