Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

Here is the RFE Query documents to be submitted.

Submit evidence that your spouse is currently maintaining his/her valid H-1B nonimmigrant status. Such evidence may include, but is not limited to:

  • A copy of your spouse’s Form I-797, Notice of Approval, for Form I-129;
  • A copy of your spouse’s Form I-94, Arrival and Departure Record;
  • The receipt number of your spouse’s approved Form I-129, if filed earlier; and/or
  • A legible copy of the personal data pages of your spouse's passport, the visas on which he/she last entered the United States, and the latest U.S. admission stamps in his/her passport.

I have approved I-797, updated I-94, so would be sending them.


  1. I didn't understand the third point, is that the same I-797 approval copy that they need ?

Suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks !

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this