Question for COS F1 stamping emergency appointment

Swati2805

I am currently on F1 status via COS which was approved in the state.  I scheduled an F1 visa stamping appointment in Oct 2020 in New Delhi due to an in-state US change of status (COS) application from H4 to F1 which was canceled by the US consulate due to the COVID-19 situation for which I was informed via email by the US consulate around July end.

I rescheduled the same appointment for 3 Feb 2021 (biometrics) and 8 Feb 2021 (interview) in Hyderabad. I received a cancellation email last night - December 22, 2020. I already made travel plans to India based on that.

I have a question - I can see F1 visa appointments can be scheduled under emergency appointments. I wanted to get my F1 visa stamped - I have graduated from my MS program on December 18, 2020, but my degree is still pending till next month. I will be on F1 OPT from 25 Jan 2021 and my employer has given me the start date of the job under OPT(Optional practical training) from Feb 15, 2021, which is under 60 days of my F1 OPT start date - Can I reschedule this appointment under emergency appointment for F1 OPT case now? Do I qualify for it? My regular appointments have been canceled twice already and I already made travel plans for this. Please let me know what will you suggest? I need to travel to India in January as it's my only brother's wedding. I don't want to miss it in the world. Please help me out with a suitable suggestion.

Regards
Swati Shukla