Tricky B2 Question - Please Suggest

Hi All,

My mother came to USA some time in NOV 2019. She stayed for 10 months and went back to India in Aug 2020. Due to some reasons, she needs to come here again.

Last stay Details:

Nov 2019 to April 2020 - stay approved (I-94 was valid till April).

May 2020 to Aug 2020 - Extension of stay application is still pending (I have only receipt pertain to this application).

Here are my questions:

What are the docs do they expect from my mother this time at P0E?

What is the best reason to say, why she is coming again?

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

SEARCH THE WEB FOR 

9 FAM 302.9-10(B)(6) Summary of INA 222(g) Scenarios

If an alien files a timely and non-frivolous application for extension or change of status, and departs the United States after the date specified on the Form I-94 but while the application is pending, he or she will not be subject to 222(g) regardless of whether the application is ultimately approved. If the application is found to be frivolous, section 222(g) will apply.

Her visa remains valid . Do you think "some reasons" are not the best reasons for the visit? COVID and all if she visits so soon, she may be given a very short stay like 1 month . Rarely she may be declined entry. If a kid is in the offing, she can always meet at a later time instead of making another trip so soon.