H4 visa and DL issue

We have sent our original passport to IRS office Austin to get New ITIN on September mid 2020. After that we got rejection notice mail from IRS office, reason is they haven't received original documents from us. Still my passport as well as my kid's passport is in IRS office and when we contact IRS customer care, they are not providing proper response. So I created investigation number from USPS  (mailed passports to IRS via USPS), they confirmed September 16 passport has been received by the IRS. But we need our passport ASAP, the reason is we need to go for Biometric process to extend our H4 visa status.(applied H4 extension on September 1st week, yet to receive for biometric)
We are very much worried and frustrated about IRS response to us, because we went many IRS office near me, I'm in Texas. And more than 70 times I called to customer care but left with no proper response.

Please advice: what is the way to get my passport from IRS office?

And what is the way to extend my DL based on H4 receipt ?

Or need to apply for new passport? if so then what are the checklist I have to prepare?

Thanks,

Prem