Change of jobs (after receiving GC)

Hello everyone, what is the normal time frame to change jobs once you receive the Green Card? I have offers at other companies, but its only been 2 months since i got my GC. I have heard that waiting for 6 months before switching is advisable, but I'm not sure if that factual information, or if its information passed along to immigrants so long that we believe its the truth. 

Will switching jobs within 6 months of receiving your GC impact your citizenship negatively in the future?

It would depend on the circumstance. A better job or a progression in your career is legitimate grounds for a change. 6 months has been suggested as a reasonable period before changing jobs as a general rule. You should touch base with a lawyer about specifics regarding your job. You do not want to apply for Naturalization and be surprised by a second term of the disgraced ex president and find very strict rules being imposed.