I130 for almost 21 LPR parent approved, pending Trump BAN

6/17/2019 Filed I-130 by LPR parent for unmarried daughter barely under 21. DOB 08/27/98
3/27/2020 I-130 approved on 3/27/2020 as per online status but no approval notice received in mail.

4/22/2020 Trump bans visas for unmarried children of LPR, now untill 12/31/2020

Question:
1.  Do I need to do anything till ban is lifted.
2.  Even after the ban, do I need to do anything or just wait for the beneficiery to receive communication for counsler(she lives in Canada)
3.  She falls under Aging Our catagory, and I persume should work out ok ?

On 11/18/2020 at 5:00 PM, RakeshGupta said:

6/17/2019 Filed I-130 by LPR parent for unmarried daughter barely under 21. DOB 08/27/98
3/27/2020 I-130 approved on 3/27/2020 as per online status but no approval notice received in mail.

4/22/2020 Trump bans visas for unmarried children of LPR, now untill 12/31/2020

Question:
1.  Do I need to do anything till ban is lifted.
2.  Even after the ban, do I need to do anything or just wait for the beneficiery to receive communication for counsler(she lives in Canada)
3.  She falls under Aging Our catagory, and I persume should work out ok ?

At the time the petition was approved, the F2A category was current, so visa was available at that time. Her CSPA age is her age at the time of visa availability minus the time the petition was pending (which in this case is equal to her age at the time of petition filing), which is under 21. So she should be able to avoid aging out as long as she "seeks to acquire" a visa within 1 year of visa availability (i.e. before March 2021). She can satisfy the "sought to acquire" requirement by completing a DS-260, paying the immigrant visa fee, or paying the Affidavit of Support fee. I am not sure which of these she can do during the current consulate closures and immigrant visa ban.

Note that there is an exception to the immigrant visa ban for people who are aging out during the ban, but I am not sure it applies to her as her CSPA age is already fixed.