B2 visa extension

skanth17

Hi All,

My mother came to US on Dec-14th-2019 and her return flight was on Jun-4th-2020, but due to COVID-19 and travel ban,

I had applied for the extension for 4 months on May-9th-2020 and haven’t got any approval of it yet. As the request for 4months

Was about to end, due to some personal reasons my mom couldn’t travel and since I did not receive any approval for the

1st initial request, I have uploaded the extension letter for another 4months which Is until Feb-15th2020.

Question: can she stay that long without the approval? will there be any problem while she is returning back?

Can someone please advise on this.

Thank you,

She will not be returning soon and neither we have any interest /intention to bring her anytime soon. It was because due to her health conditions it was much safer for her to be here with us than travelling. Spending the grandchildren at this age is not something a full time child care and they not just here for that one reason. Anyway, I was looking for someone to give me a better answer or was checking if anyone is on the same boat.

Thanks,