H1 B transfer help needed

Hello, 

Kindly help with the following.

1. I have my H -1 approved and is valid for 3 years till 2023.  I have filed for my wife H 4 and H4 EAD but the status is still received in USCIS website and her current H4 visa is valid till 30-Sep-2020. I received a full time offer but can i switch to the new employer with my wife's visa still being not approved?

2. If i switch to my new employer, should i re-apply for my wife's H4 and H4 EAD after 30-Sep-2020(In the grace period of her stay) as my H1 status will change after joining a new company

3. If i switch to new employer while my wife's visa is still in under process, will that affect my wife's visa status? In 2 days her grace period starts(Her visa is till 30-Sep-2020) and she can stay only up to 240 days. during my switch(My New employer applies for my H1 transfer) , can i apply for my wife's H4 along while my new employer transfer?

4.  What are the possible ways to switch to a new employer with my wife's visa under process on my current H1?