OCI card new

s11111

Hello,

I’m applying OCI card for my baby and I have couple of questions regarding the new process as of now(Oct 2020)

1. How can I buy shipping labels at ckgs ? (while registering in ckgs site there is no option to select to buy shipping labels at ckgs. The only option available is ‘Use my own airway bill’). Can’t we buy shipping labels with ckgs with the new process ?)

2. Do I need to notarize govt application form last page ?

3. Do we need to submit Affidavit in Lieu of Originals document ? (I don’t see this document in myaccount(ckgs)

4. Incase if it’s mandatory to use our own airway bill shipping to send documents with the new process, which provider I have to choose UPS / USPS / FedEx ?

Below shipping notes from ckgs site Note on Prepaid/Own Shipping Label

• FedEx Prepaid Envelopes sent by you are NOT accepted.

• USPS Pre-paid labels have an expiry date and hence they are NOT accepted by CKGS.

• For Prepaid envelopes, CKGS will not be responsible to contact you, and if you ignore this point for any delay occurring will be your liability.

Edited by s11111

I have enrolled in clgs for new oci for my child and was able to download shipping label . I think you need to select that option when it asks list of qns when u select new oci . 

i am also struck with affidavit in lieu of originals . For now i got a sample in google and using that . 

remember ckgs contract is ending oct 31 and they accept new applications until 16 .