EB2 to EB3 downgrade - 3 Year degree

Hello, thanks for reading this post and thanks Murthy for allowing this post.

I have 3 year India degree and filed my EB2-140 and got approved in 2012 and now based on the October 2020 Visa bulletin I'm eligible to file EB3-I140 and I-485 concurrently if I downgrade.

I want to know the recent trend how USCIS handling this type of downgrade ? USCIS raise the red flag and challenge the current EB2-PERM (based on of my 3 year degree submitted in 2012) and revoke it thereby ultimately revoking the EB2 approval and also deny my EB3-I140 downgrade ? which can put me in jeopardy of losing my GC application and also cannot extend my H1B visa using I-140 going forward ?? 

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 8:52 PM, sreemagesh said:

Hello, thanks for reading this post and thanks Murthy for allowing this post.

I have 3 year India degree and filed my EB2-140 and got approved in 2012 and now based on the October 2020 Visa bulletin I'm eligible to file EB3-I140 and I-485 concurrently if I downgrade.

I want to know the recent trend how USCIS handling this type of downgrade ? USCIS raise the red flag and challenge the current EB2-PERM (based on of my 3 year degree submitted in 2012) and revoke it thereby ultimately revoking the EB2 approval and also deny my EB3-I140 downgrade ? which can put me in jeopardy of losing my GC application and also cannot extend my H1B visa using I-140 going forward ?? 

Thanks.

Hello, I also have similar situation. EB-2 with PD June2012. EB-2 approved with 3 years of Degree. Thinking to downgrade from EB-2 to EB-3.

Did you get any updates or have got any advise?

To Friends - does anyone have any thoughts please?