All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vicky1del

H1B Transfer after 221 G

I have been picked up in 2020 h1b lottery and have an h1b approved Petition from 2020 to 2023 , assuming the consulates open after dec 2020 and I go for h1b stamping considering 221 g is common these days I have the below three questions

1) Is it possible to file for an h1b transfer cap exempt while 221 g is in process
2) Is it possible to file for an h1b transfer cap exempt if we get a 221 g denial
3) Is it possible to file for an h1b transfer cap exempt if the case is further referred to uscis for review and they deny it and send a NOIR

First of all why you feel 221G is common these days? Be positive if your profile is clean ( including your employer ) you will get it. You need to carry all the document. Now a days they are asking more but not right away giving 221g. So be positive first.

You need to start your H1B to do any kind of transfer to new employer. You need to atleast have 2 to 3 paystubs on H1B with initial petitioner who got it approved so that your H1B will be activated and avoid issues during transfer.

I feel if needed you file new petition in lottery next year. But I am not sure by 1 year limit or not. Please find out.