All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saifu21

Am I eligible for dropbox ? And what document should I submit

Hello,

Greetings !!

Really appreciate your answers on below.

My current visa stamp expired on 28th Feb 2020 <And it was on my old passport>. I changed my employer on 14th Feb 2020. I have valid I-797 A approved till 2023.  Also, I got new passport in January 2020. I am planning to travel to my home country <India> in the month of November and come back by December. Could you please help with below ?

1) I was in USA on 22nd June and Executive order does not impact me, right ?

2) Change of employer and new passport does not have any impact and I am eligible to dropbox. Is my understanding correct ?

3) For dropbox, what all documents should I submit. <from perspective of change of employer, new passport, Executive Order>

4) Will I be able to raise Emergency Appointment at consulate just in case drop box gets rejected or I get 221G

Thanks !

When you go to traveldocs website to schedule an appointment, it will ask you to answer few questions, as per your reply, it will show you if you are elgible for drop box or not.

On 9/24/2020 at 11:41 PM, saifu21 said:

Hello,

Greetings !!

Really appreciate your answers on below.

My current visa stamp expired on 28th Feb 2020 <And it was on my old passport>. I changed my employer on 14th Feb 2020. I have valid I-797 A approved till 2023.  Also, I got new passport in January 2020. I am planning to travel to my home country <India> in the month of November and come back by December. Could you please help with below ?

1) I was in USA on 22nd June and Executive order does not impact me, right ?

2) Change of employer and new passport does not have any impact and I am eligible to dropbox. Is my understanding correct ?

3) For dropbox, what all documents should I submit. <from perspective of change of employer, new passport, Executive Order>

4) Will I be able to raise Emergency Appointment at consulate just in case drop box gets rejected or I get 221G

Thanks !

Hello SAIFU21,

I was in USA on 22nd June and Executive order does not impact me, right ?

Have you found out any answers for this? Even I was in the US when the Executive order was issued and I need to travel India and I am eligible for dropbox. Please let me know what have you found out regarding this and it will be very helpful.

Thanks