USC applying for Fiance post-marriage

Hello,

I am a US Citizen and getting married soon to my fiance who is on an H1 visa. My fiance currently works within the USA with an employer. I am interested to know the process of applying GC visa for my fiance post-wedding, who resides in the USA as well and we will be living together post-marriage in USA. 

Request to please provide information on the following queries;

1) Request to please kindly provide information on the forms, required documents that I need to file for my fiance, post-wedding.

2) Will my fiance able to continue work with the company as currently working, if I apply for a Greencard visa post-marriage? 

3) Request to please let me know the duration it takes to receive a Greencard for my spouse, post-marriage, from the time apply for GC for my fiance.

Request to please kindly provide any additional information that will help in processing and help us to stay together post-marriage.

Any information is helpful. 

Thanks in advance.

Appreciate it.

Thank you for the information.

Request to please kindly provide information on the below;

2) Will my fiance able to continue work with the company as currently working, if I apply for a Greencard visa post-marriage? 

3) Request to please let me know the duration it takes to receive a Greencard for my spouse, post-marriage, from the time apply for GC for my fiance.

Edited by Sritich0915