GC Eligilibility - Based on work expecience

BJ's

Hi,

I would like to know if I will be eligible to apply GC based on my employment. Below are my details. Request you to help which will help me to take it further discussion with my employer.

I am working in a Well known Indian based IT Company (Eg. Infosys, TCS, HCL)

Main Concern is : As I have quit XYZ as FTE (Due to Visa Issue) and joined as Contractor in XYZ through consulting firm ABC for some time, will it be an issue?

• Joined XYZ in 2007 September and was working in XYZ India (Chennai, Bangalore and Noida).
  • I was leading a team of 5 who was reporting me between 2009 March to 2011 September (In between Travelled to London, UK two times in-between for the same project for Transition for couple of months)
  • Moved to USA in L1B Visa in 2011 September
  • Due to L1B Visa extension denial, moved back to XYZ India in 2014 August and worked in XYZ India and XYZ UK till 2015 Feb.
  • Resigned XYZ in India and Joined XYZ USA as Consultant in 2015 Feb (Worked for HCL through different company due to Visa issue) – No Gap between XYZ FTE and Consultant (TP)
  • Joined back XYZ America as FTE in 2016 April as Senior Manager and leading a team of 50+ and handling TIAA Account as Service Delivery Manager (10 Million Dollar Account) till date

X