All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sandy1210

Is it legal to apply for second visa stay extension for parents when the first one is still pending?

Hello, any of you guys got biometric appointment scheduled?

I am seeing this message "You must print and bring a hard copy of your appointment notice to your biometric appointment. Biometric collection cannot proceed without a hard copy of your notice." in my documents tab. But I don't see any Biometric appointment letter. 

I am not sure this is a common message.

Thank you

14 hours ago, Sandy1210 said:

Hello, any of you guys got biometric appointment scheduled?

I am seeing this message "You must print and bring a hard copy of your appointment notice to your biometric appointment. Biometric collection cannot proceed without a hard copy of your notice." in my documents tab. But I don't see any Biometric appointment letter. 

I am not sure this is a common message.

Thank you

I saw the same message when I logged in, but there was a biometrics appointment letter for me to download and print. Perhaps there is a lag between when the notice is updated and when USCIS uploads the document. My suggestion is to call USCIS after 24 hours if you still don't see the letter. 

Also FYI: USCIS told me there would be a letter in the mail. I was able to see the letter online on 9/8/20 for an appointment on 9/24/20. As of 10/13/20, I have still not received this letter in the mail. 

Please update if you get any response on 2nd extension. I have my parents 1st extension applied till Jan 2021. If there is a possibility, would like to keep them here until covid related issues are sorted and safe to travel.