Visa stamp, dropbox and DS160

Anks11

I'm in US on H1-B. I will be getting married in a few months in India and plan to fly back to US along with my spouse. Hopefully situation improves by then. I'm filling DS-160 for myself and my spouse to be. Have a few questions related to that.

1) I am eligible for interview waiver and would be getting drop-box option. Please suggest if I should plan my interview before or after marriage? This will help me fill in DS-160 correctly on marital status, travel companion and family information. 

2) In case I go for appointment after marriage. For address in spouse details in my DS-160, should I select 'Same as Home address' (which is my current US address)?

3) What address should I fill in my spouse's DS160? US Address, my India home address or her India home address?

Please advise per your personal experience or knowledge.

Thank you friends!

@quasi  Thanks, you are right. I called US consulate support help desk and they confirmed that drop-box service is not available yet. They suggested to wait till that opens. Also they are not having any direct appointment available through the site. Seems we need to apply for expedited appointment through help desk and consular office will review it and then make some slots available.

Thank you for the suggestion @gopalakrishnach. From what I know, if a candidate is eligible for drop-box then they don't have an a choice now to opt out and book an interview. However, currently it seems that they're doing interview for everyone as drop-box service is not available. Will plan accordingly based on how the consulate is operating when I travel i.e. after couple of months