I am with h1b 221g with reason of changing university during my master's and attended h4 interview

I am on h1b with 221g. Reason- changed university during my master's. In my H4 interview VO asked " do you know before that you are going to change university in US" I replied I don't know after going to US I decided to change. Later all questions related to my spouse and she took my wife i797 and our marriage certificate and said " Now I am giving your passport we will contact you" . She dint gave any slip for me. Please give some comments.  Interview done in delhi on august14,2020

Edited by Sandeepkondi
No replies

You still didn't say why you changed universities.

This pattern of getting a visa for attending a university and then immediately changing to another university is highly suspicious. This is what people do who want to attend a fraud institution that offers CPT from Day 1.

Abuse of that kind will kill the future in the US, including getting other visas.

Also, applying at a university takes quite some time. So, saying that you only decided to change universities was obviously a lie if you changed right after entering. That also can result in a permanent ban.

Rule #1: Never lie to an immigration official or a consular officer.

Edited by JoeF