Urgent- suggestion Required (H1B Transfer -PP_RFE)

I have 12 years of experience  in qualify assurance  and have completed B.sc Physics. Applied for H1B transfer from company A (MNC) to Company B (contractor 2nd level) in premium processing. USCIS issued RFE. The RFE concerns two issues (1) if you are qualified to perform in a specialty occupation..ie…have the requisite degree/education/experience due to a Physics degree and (2) if the position qualifies as a specialty occupation which generally goes hand in hand with #1 when USCIS feels there is a qualification issue. . So I would like know do some one have faced same situation how to handle it. And what is the success rate when we get RFE in this timeline. 

Case filed in Vermont center

For same position will i be able to refile in normal processing after for PP RFE get denied from company B and with new company C. 

Note: - My company B is saying they will be refilling the case only by Oct last to take some buying time from USCIS. 

Appreciate your valuable feedback

It will be a good idea to have your degree+experience evaluated and include this evaluation in your RFE answer, to increase chances of approval.

A denial will not look good on your immigration records.  It is better to withdraw the case now and refile it in October.  Do get your degree evaluated by a reputed company for including in October filing.  your attorney may be able to recommend a good education evaluator

Good Luck

Edited by Zodiac System