H4 visa application

SS545

Hi all ,

Ism trying to schedule visa appointment. I logged in thru my email I'd . When IAM filling filling up the principal applicant name and petitioner name on personal details page  it says the details are already existing under other mail I'd ( which is my husband's email ). He went for his stamping  5 years back and logged in through  his email I'd . So the  same petitioner name are already under his email I'd . 

Now when IAM trying to enter for my appointment   it's not allowing further, as it says these details are existing already under other email I'd ? Any idea what should I do .

I contacted visa customer care they said the details and existing profile can be transferred to my email I'd . Ism not understanding as it won't be a problem in future?  .  Being H4 I need to enter the  principal applicant details everywhere . Then why would that error comes .  I hope any one could understand  . IAM only confused with this Information.