Travel to India on valid visa stamping

Hi,

I have visa stamping that's valid until November 8th 2020(from employer A). In April 2019 i moved from employer A to employer B & my I 797 is approved for 3 years. I have to make travel plans to India sometime during first week of October & will return to US during last week of October.

Since i still have visa stamping till November 8th 2020(from employer A), is it okay to travel?? I cannot go for new visa stamping as consulates are closed & also due to immigration ban

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/3/2020 at 6:31 AM, Rameshvsurapaneni said:

Hi,

I have visa stamping that's valid until November 8th 2020(from employer A). In April 2019 i moved from employer A to employer B & my I 797 is approved for 3 years. I have to make travel plans to India sometime during first week of October & will return to US during last week of October.

Since i still have visa stamping till November 8th 2020(from employer A), is it okay to travel?? I cannot go for new visa stamping as consulates are closed & also due to immigration ban

On 8/3/2020 at 6:31 AM, Rameshvsurapaneni said:

Hi,

On 9/16/2020 at 1:15 PM, ashukla said:

Yes you can travel, but during recent travel advisory and restrictions its not advisable to visit outside the USA with this short validity on current visa. I am not sure but heard that if your work visa is less than three months for USA then you will not be allowed to comeback. Please check all before you leave or plan.