Risk in H1b Amendment Approval for work from home

A4PP

Hello All:

I am a full time employee and I am planning to do a H1b amendment to reflect an in-line promotion.

Along with this, I am also planning to add my home address as my primary work location in my LCA as 'work location 1'. I will also have other office addresses in my LCA as 'work location 2 and 3'.

Does filing the home address as address 1, lead to a significant increase in risk of RFE / rejection of the H1b amendment? please advise.
Edited by A4PP

Once things goes to normal and when you are back in office you need to file amendment.

Is your office and work within same MSA or 50 miles apart?.

I am not an expert and my personal feeling is put office address and location 1 and home address as location 2 and 3 and that will be good.

I may be wrong. I am sure your company will do the processing and will take care of you if it is good one.

Does filing the home address as address 1, lead to a significant increase in risk of RFE / rejection of the H1b amendment? --- this depends on your profile not just work location...

Edited by gopalakrishnach