EB1C criteria- "Aggregating the Scattered period experience outside USA" in Managerial role

Hi, 

I have a question regarding EB1C eligibility criteria of "working outside USA for 1 year in Managerial capacity".

I am currently working in a Managerial capacity for a US based firm as a full-time-employee. Our company has an offshore office in Bangalore,India and I have part of my team(6 Direct Reports) based there. Since last 1.5 years, I came to Bangalore few times for a Personal reason and have worked remotely in Bangalore Office. Now, The aggregation of the number of months " i worked in Bangalore office" sums to 12 months ( 2.5 months + 2.5 months + 7 months) .

I am on H1B visa and got approved I-140 from previous employer.  Can I Use this opportunity of working outside USA for an year and apply for EB1C GC? 

This link says , its possible, http://dlgimmigration.com/frequently-asked-questions-of-eb1-c/#:~:text=A%3AWith regard to the,period in order to attain

Need a second opinion from Murthy Law experts.

Please let me know. 

Thanks,

GYK