Consular processing for EB1C - i485 from India (i140 approved)

Hi,

I was in United States on L1A from 2016 Jun to 2019 April. I have an approved i140 on EB1C with a PD of 2018 December. My L1A extension was denied and I traveled back to India. I am still with the same employer.

My PD may become current in Sep 2020. If that happens, what are the options that I have?

1. Can I initiate i485 from India in Sep  (assuming it is current then) via Consular Processing (after the ban on GC processing is lifted)?
  2. For EB1C, do I have to be in United States itself to initiate i485?
  3. If I can apply from India:
    1. Do I have to apply for L1A visa again before I initiate i485 or can I initiate consular processing regardless of whether I hold a valid visa or not.
    2. Are there chances of rejection, since my visa extension was denied, or even otherwise, what percentage of the applicants gets rejected.
    3. How much time does it take to get GC approved after I apply, will I have to continue on the same job if initiate the process until it is approved?
    4. Will it require any letter from the employer that once I have the GC, I will be employed in US under the same employer like an offer letter from United States or that I am still associated with the same employer
  4. How much does it cost for a family of 3 to process GC via consular processing from India (Processing Fees)
  5. Can you also provide approximate cost for the attorneys to help with this processing please.

Thanks,

Kevin