H4 visa travel

I am here in US on H1B with Dec 2019 expired visa and with valid I94. I got an I797 new approval from the same employer up to 2023 recently. My family traveled in Nov 2019 to India with Dec 2019 expiry H4 visa and got stamped up to Sep 2020 with a valid H4 visa now based on my first approval.

Questions?

Are they can travel now before their Sep 2020 visa expiry ?

Are they get I94 up to 2023 based on my new approval at the port of entry ?

Are they get stamped once the consulates are open before Dec 2020 by not affecting the recent proclamation ?

Thanks

On 7/10/2020 at 12:59 PM, PremkumarP said:

I am here in US on H1B with Dec 2019 expired visa and with valid I94. I got an I797 new approval from the same employer up to 2023 recently. My family traveled in Nov 2019 to India with Dec 2019 expiry H4 visa and got stamped up to Sep 2020 with a valid H4 visa now based on my first approval.

Questions?

Are they can travel now before their Sep 2020 visa expiry ?

Are they get I94 up to 2023 based on my new approval at the port of entry ?

Are they get stamped once the consulates are open before Dec 2020 by not affecting the recent proclamation ?

Thanks

1. Yes, they can travel with the visa that is valid till Sept 2020.

2. At the POE ask them to show the new approval notice and ask for I94 based off on it.

3. If they want to travel after Sept 2020, they will need to get a new visa stamp. They are not impacted by the proclamation after the changes that were made to it today.