Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ram111

H1B Transfer - Multiple Companies

Recommended Posts

Hi, Currently I'm Working for Employer A. I got H1B extension approved until 2023 but H4 and H4 EAd is pending from 4 months. Now I'm planning to switch my job. I got two offers from B and C. Both filed transfer. B's petition got approved but C is still pending. I'm planning to join C with receipt. Is there any risk? And also how it impacts H4 and H4 EAD

Share this post


Link to post

Its better you apply for H4 and H4 ead with C's petition again. Unfortunately you will again have to wait for 6 more months for the new H4 and H4 EAD.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I Spoke to Employer C and they told they can wait couple of weeks to join and also their attorney told no need to worry on H4 EAD. Current Application will work.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×