Renewing Indian passport in USA on B1/B2 visa

Hi,

I am a citizen of India and currently in USA on a B1/B2 visa and due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, my daughter is planning to extend my stay however my passport is going to expire soon. When I look at documents checklist for renewing my passport in USA, it is asking to submit US address proof. Since I am a visitor, I will not have US address proof. Can someone kindly advise what other documents I should submit for address proof?

Proof of Residence in the US
You have to give proof of address given in your passport application. You can submit the following notarized copies as proof of residence:

• Notarized photocopy of the residential proof of the applicant such as Home Mortgage Bill, Utility bills, State ID, Driver’s License, or Rental Lease Agreement.
  • For applicants above the age of 60 who do not have the above documents, a copy of State ID can be submitted.
  • For minors proof of address of any of the legal guardians is accepted.
  • Students who live in dorms or campus itself, a letter from their educational institution with the address and original letterhead can be submitted.
  • In case the current passport does not include spouse’s name a notarized photocopy of the marriage certificate is required. A copy of the spouse's passport or United States ID is also required in the application.

If you are staying with your son/daughter you may try including copy of their address proof, letter from them and their passport first and last page. Hopefully this should work.