What is my active visa status when I have multiple approved visa status

I am studying in community college. And about to finish my associate degree this summer 2020. I am studying using H4 dependent visa. My current H4 is valid till Mar-21. I am getting in-state discount from community college. And this is saving my tuition fees. I applied to F1 and got RFE last May-2020. which is under progress.

I have below questions 

1.  What will be my primary visa status? If my F1 get approved and continue studying under H4 visa status.
  2.  I have applied further study to university study and going be start on Aug-25-2020? Can I get in-state discount as I am still on H4?
  3. What happen if I did not disclose my F1 status to university to continue in-state discount?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

You only have at most one status at a time. If you filed I-539 for Change of Status to F1, then if that is approved, you will get a new I-94 which puts you in F1 status, and you will not be in H4 status anymore. You will need an I-20 from your university to apply for Change of Status to F1. Note that getting an I-20 by itself does not change your status; only approval of Change of Status changes your status. I'm not sure about the in-state tuition issues.