All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TempH1User

Premium or regular filing for H1B extension ?

Hi,

I got my I-140 approved and my h1b extension for 7th year(nearing maxout in 4 months) will be filed based on my recent I-140 approved. My petition will go to vermont processing center. My question due to the current situation , should i go for regular filing or premium filing for my h1b extension although i get 240 days of valid work period past my maxout(4 more months) ?

Its your personal choice since you need to pay extra for it. If it was me, I would do Premium and try to get a decision on it before I94 expiry date. 

I am due to renewal of H-1 permit in September 2020 (in 9 weeks times form today). Is the USCIS accepting applications for renewal of h-1b? I am asking this questions in the context of presidential proclamation imposing some restriction on H-1b. Thanks

Edited by emailreddy

On 7/5/2020 at 1:15 AM, emailreddy said:

I am due to renewal of H-1 permit in September 2020 (in 9 weeks times form today). Is the USCIS accepting applications for renewal of h-1b? I am asking this questions in the context of presidential proclamation imposing some restriction on H-1b. Thanks

Yes, USCIS is accepting renewals.