I-129 Revocation

Hello, my employer had filed my H-1B extension in July last year but entered my name incorrectly in I-129 form. I noticed this in the receipt number just a few days before receiving my I-797A copy. We sent a letter to USCIS requesting for a new corrected I-797A copy in December last year for which we didn't received a response. My employer changed address and updated to USCIS in January this year.

We called the USCIS contact center to get the status of the letter but couldn't get anything so they created an SR over the call. However, we gave my contact details so USCIS responded saying the petitioner or attorney should request. So, we created another SR for which we didn't receive any response. Then, we created another one on June 2nd and called them on June 24th to get a status.

During the conversation with them we opened the USCIS Case status page and checked the status of my receipt number. It said that the I-129 has been automatically revoked as of April 3rd and they sent out notice specifying reason but my employer didn't receive any such notices to their new address. So, on the same call the rep created another SR to ask USCIS to send the notice to new address and gave July 9th as deadline. Now, how can we tackle this situation?