Extension H1B Approved while in US now travelling abroad

Hi

I have my extension of H1B approved while in USA but the present visa is expiring in the month of Sep 20 and I am planning to travel overseas during that period. With the new executive order coming into force on June 24, 2020 will US embassy in my home country stamp my H1B extension or will it also be covered by the executive order and not stamped till end of Calendar Year 2020. Please advise for me take a call on my travel

I recommend to not travel outside USA.  Too risky at this time.  From the full text given in link below, consulate will not give H1 stamping until end of the year.

Be glad that you are not in my situation:  Came here in first week of March for stamping, got 221(g), then COVID-19 lockdown and now exec order.  I have been working for same company in same role for past 10 years and got visa stamping easily done in my 4 previous visits. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-suspending-entry-aliens-present-risk-u-s-labor-market-following-coronavirus-outbreak/   

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All.... I am in the same situation. Since I have my visa stamped  till September 6th, can I quickly go back and return before that date (using my new I797 which is valid till 2022)? Also is there any news on the US Embassy reopening for H1 stamping. Please advice.

Rajkumar and Kunjdab - Please let me know what decision you have made on this current situation. It would be helpful for me as well.

Thanks. Awaiting you reply.