I94 Expired + Old H1B Stamp is Expired + New H1 B Transfer( I797 B +Consular Processing)

Here my situation,Kindly read and provide your valuable feedback

1.Valid H1B  Visa Stamped until Jan 05,2020 in my passport,sponsored by Company A

2.On Nov 01 2019,New H1B Transfer petition submitted with Consular processing + PP by Company B approved until Nov 03 2020.I was in India at that point and I140 got approved from Company A.

3.Approval notice was sent as I-797B (with no I94 card attached) but they mentioned about Consulate/POE as Chennai and OCC 030 at the end of the page.

4.I travelled to USA on Nov 19,2019 with I797B.At the port of entry CBP agent updated by I94 validity until Jan 05 2020.I gave the new I 797B Approval Notice + along with my passport.he did not asked for the any questions on that time and  i forgot to checked on the I94 online portal before Nov 19,2019 to Jan 05,2020.

Now my questions are..

1.Is it legal stay beyond I94 date as we have approved I797B with validity until Nov 03 2020?
2.Why he was not stamped to my  I797B Approval Notice?

3.Now I am in USA already on Nov 19,2019.So yesterday’s  Jun 18,2020 only I have noticed with admin untill date is Jan 05,2020,Tomorrow i will go to CBP office and ask for updating of I 94.It is possible or not?

4.I don’t have H1 valid visa right now and can you please provide me for best resolution?

5.Where I will go to stamping for Mexico,Canada,India or Jamaica? All embasssy are closed because of COVID so they can help on that issue.Please Confirm.

6.Or Again I need to file with H1 extension +PP so that automatically updated to I94? they will provide for I797A +Updated I94 or not?please help me on this.

If any other valid point are being overlooked.kindly let me know.