F1 to H1B Transition

luck2u

I have CPT/I-20 (F1 status) till Aug 22,2020 and got H1B approval effective Oct 1, 2020 from cap this year. Can I apply for B2 to stay in USA for 5 weeks of period and withdraw the B2 COS application in Oct’2020? Will that impact anything when I go for H1B visa at Consulate in future and Port of Entry during my return to USA? Please advise other options if applying and withdrawing B2 COS has risk.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi

My husband filed for H1B via 2 different companies and both got picked up in the lottery. My query is can he submit his documents to both the different companies and apply for H1B. Or is there a restriction that only through one company H1B can be applied. His H1B got picked up in 2020.

My 2nd question is is there any portal or websites to find out whether a particular Indian IT consultancy is good or fraudulent. 

Kindly let me know ASAP as I have only 1  or 2 days time to decide.

@kaviTxYou can submit same set of documents (contract between vendor/employer and vendor/client letters) to different employers when filing in cap, that might get your both cases deny.

Second one, it would be good if you check with existing employees if you know from that company about how they run business.

18 hours ago, kaviTx said:

Hi

My husband filed for H1B via 2 different companies and both got picked up in the lottery. My query is can he submit his documents to both the different companies and apply for H1B. Or is there a restriction that only through one company H1B can be applied. His H1B got picked up in 2020.

My 2nd question is is there any portal or websites to find out whether a particular Indian IT consultancy is good or fraudulent. 

Kindly let me know ASAP as I have only 1  or 2 days time to decide.

why do not you post a new topic rather than here.

Yes your husband can have multiple petitions at same time.

I use this.. https://www.myvisajobs.com/