H1 Transfer - Receipt not yet received

Dear Members,
Please let me know how to proceed and what are the other possibilities?

Started working with Company A as a contractor i.e. my actual employer Company B around Mar-2019. Company B holds my H1 petition which as approved till Mar-2022 (got approved last year May-2019 itself).
This year around Mar-2020 I got the full time opportunity with Company A and filed my H1 transfer petition on 23-April-20 to Texas center.
I joined Company A based on the FedEx receipt, but I'm yet to receive the USCIS receipt.
Recently I noticed my previous employer Company B has already revoked my H1 on 15-May-2020 itself.

I'm waiting for receipt/approval for past 45+ days, but I can notice in other forums/social media platforms that many people's petition got approved who filed after me...
my question is:-
1. what is the SLA for receiving the receipt and anybody is also facing the same issues like me?

2. what are the other possibilities or likely chances it could happen and what I can do from my side?

1 hour ago, gopalakrishnach said:

You were supposed to join USCIS Receipt not Fedex Receipt.

Ask A to convert into premium processing. You will atleast get receipt number.

I checked with attorney for converting to premium processing, but it can be converted only after we receive the receipt...

and the response about receipt number from attorney is "to wait"