H1B Transfer

ram558

Hello,

Please help me with my following questionnaires.

1. I was working for Company-A as a full time. I lost my job due to covid. Last Paycheck was on Apr-15-2020.
2. I have an offer from Company-B. Company-B filled H1B transfer and have receipt notice with date as May-18-2020.
   Note: Planned start date was : Jun-15-2020
3. I have an offer from Company-C. But Company C have't started my H1B transfer as of today Jun-10-2020.
   Note: This is best offer i have and i am willing to work for Company-C

Q1. If i join Company-B on Jun-15-2020 with receipt notice. Can my Company-C initiate H1B transfer while i was working with Company-B on receipt notice ?
Q2. If Company-C needs to file my transfer petition, will that should be filed using my Company-A approved petition or Company-B receipt notice ?
Q3. Please suggest the best possible ways to join Company-C without any issues ?

H1B Validity: 10/01/2019 to 08/27/2022.

I94 Validity: 10/01/2019 to 08/27/2022.

H1B Visa Stamping Completed.

It would be really grateful if i can get an answer for this.

1. Yes

2. It will most likely be with B's receipt notice. 

3. Wait for B's approval and then switch to C

9 hours ago, ram558 said:

Hello,

Please help me with my following questionnaires.

1. I was working for Company-A as a full time. I lost my job due to covid. Last Paycheck was on Apr-15-2020.
2. I have an offer from Company-B. Company-B filled H1B transfer and have receipt notice with date as May-18-2020.
   Note: Planned start date was : Jun-15-2020
3. I have an offer from Company-C. But Company C have't started my H1B transfer as of today Jun-10-2020.
   Note: This is best offer i have and i am willing to work for Company-C

Q1. If i join Company-B on Jun-15-2020 with receipt notice. Can my Company-C initiate H1B transfer while i was working with Company-B on receipt notice ?
Q2. If Company-C needs to file my transfer petition, will that should be filed using my Company-A approved petition or Company-B receipt notice ?
Q3. Please suggest the best possible ways to join Company-C without any issues ?

H1B Validity: 10/01/2019 to 08/27/2022.

I94 Validity: 10/01/2019 to 08/27/2022.

H1B Visa Stamping Completed.

It would be really grateful if i can get an answer for this.

• 4 weeks later...