In case of change from L1A to H4 EAD, What happens to an approved i 140 in EB1C category. Does it change and applicant has to wait for longer period to get GC?

I have L1A Visa and have applied for GC in EB1C category. But  I am limiting my period in April 2021. So If I get approved I140 and then i change from L1A to H4. and try to work on H4 EAD then what happens to an approved I140 in EB1C category. Does it change and applicant has to wait for longer period to get GC?

Green card is just another type of visa same like H1B or L1B. One person can file multiple visas at the same time and they do not impact each other. So in your case, GC I140, does not have any dependency on your L1A status or H4 status. As long as your employer who filed I140, does not revoke it, for 6 months of time from the day it is approved, your I140 will remain valid for the rest of your life time! Even if employer revokes after 6 months of time, it will still be valid for you.