Can we respond H1 Amendment RFE with New Client documentation?

Hi All, Hope every one doing well and staying Safe!!!

My Question: When I apply for H1B Amendment with one client details and when we got RFE to that Amendment, can we respond to that RFE with new/other client details? or do we need to apply for new Amendment with the new Client documentation. 

Here is my detailed situation: 

1) My i94 has expired on Dec 12th 2019. The extension we have applied at that time was denied as we respond to that extension RFE intentionally with out client letter. The reason is that time old client (Client - A) was not provided client letter.

2) For that reason I have moved to the new client (Client - B). we have already applied for H1 Amendment in March 2020 with the new client (Client - B) by the time we got denial to the extension with Client - A.  FYI: My legal team has confirmed that I am legally eligible to work on Amendment even though extension denied.

3) Now we got RFE for the Amendment with the client - B. I have been rolled off from this client - B and about to join for the new Client - C.

FYI: Both these two clients A and B are 50 miles + distance.

4) All this time I am working remotely from extension applied Client - A location because of this COVID-19 situation. I did not even move to the client - B location as well.

5) Now RFE team is requesting me to submit client -C documentation to respond to the H1 Amendment RFE (Which applied for Client - B) . If so is it legal to travel to client - C location with this old Amendment(applied for client - B)?  or do we need to apply NEW H1 Amendment for the latest client -C ?

It would really appreciate if some one assist me on this ASAP.

Thanks
Venky

Since my i94/i797 expired and extension got denied, Current Amendment got RFE, am I eligible to apply another amendment in this case? 

If not what is the alternative solutions?

The current amendment RFE is to provide Client Letter, but I am not working with that Client more. 

• 1 month later...