i140 beyond 6 years extension

My H1B 6 years cap is going to over Sep/2020(in 3 months). I don't have any days to recapture since I did not go out of US last 4 yrs . i140 is just filed in premium . I wanted to quit my current employer(A) and employer(B) has already offered me . Employer B says as soon as my i140 is approved , they will file extension based on that . If they get 2 years extension I can join them . If employer A revoke i140 within 180 days I can still work beyond Sep/2020 and we will have enough time to restart perm and i140 , so should not be an issue . I just want to validate if this is true ? Can I stay beyond Sep/2020 if Employer A revoke my i140 as soon as I quit them ?

On 5/30/2020 at 4:22 PM, oms13dec said:

My H1B 6 years cap is going to over Sep/2020(in 3 months). I don't have any days to recapture since I did not go out of US last 4 yrs . i140 is just filed in premium . I wanted to quit my current employer(A) and employer(B) has already offered me . Employer B says as soon as my i140 is approved , they will file extension based on that . If they get 2 years extension I can join them . If employer A revoke i140 within 180 days I can still work beyond Sep/2020 and we will have enough time to restart perm and i140 , so should not be an issue . I just want to validate if this is true ? Can I stay beyond Sep/2020 if Employer A revoke my i140 as soon as I quit them ?

Your new employer can't apply for an extension based on I140 from old employer till the I140 is approved for 180 days. So what your employer said is false. 

9 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

If employer revoked I140 on what basis you will get H1b beyond 6 years. In this case you will wait till i140 is approved and lets says you will transfer to B in 180 days at that time I140 will be revoked then what? I am curious to know...

New employer can't use the I140 from old employer till 180 days of I140 approval.