Travel duration with approved 1-131

Hello all,

i applied for my parents GC in the past & in june 2019 their 485 was denied because of missing document although theie 130 was approved. We refiled again within 30 days & my dad got his GC in dec ‘19 but my mom is still pending. there is no update. She completed bio at same time as my dad.

we applied for AP in Jan & we just received her approval of 131 with 1 year validity for multiple entries. Because if virus, they dont intend travel right away but we want to plan.

the document doesnt mention the period she is alliwed to stay out of country. Some websites say 90 days total.  Some say no limit.

since it was once already denied, i want to be cautious. I understand the risk of travel but they cannot avoid/wait much longer since its been 2 yrs since the process started.

1) How long can she stay out of the country per one visit

2) is a limit on total days/duration on staying out ( if we chose multiple entries )

if the limit of 90 days is per visit then we plan her to come back before 90 days but go again after a month and stay for 2 more months

please advice 

thank you !