Impact of approved I-140 on spouse's J-1 application

Hi guys, 

I am requesting advice on a hypothetical situation to decide my strategy of GC process.  

Indian citizenship (and birth as well)  and currently on O-1 and planning to apply for EB-2(NIW) and/or EB-1 soon. I plan on filing I-140 and hopefully will be approved in a few months (or weeks if premium processing opens). 

The tricky situation is that my spouse will most likely enroll in medical residency program in 2021 and they will be sponsoring a J-1 visa that requires a return to home country for min. 2 years (will work on waivers etc, after completion of program).

My question is whether an approved I-140 petition of mine can lead to denial of J-1 for my spouse?  Will my spouse being listed as a dependent on my I-140 demonstrate her immigration intent as well that can deny her the non-immigrant J-1 visa? For example, when she applies for J-1 visa stamping, will she have to say 'Yes' to the question of 'Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the USCIS'?