H1B Transfer to new employer at the 6th year of extension

My Current Situation:
I am on H1 and my 6 years will be completed in dec2020. Recently, in march 2020 i have applied for my H1 extension with valid I-140 (approved in March 2017) with my current employer. It got approved till March 2023. Along with my H1 , i have applied H4 and H4 EAD extension (all three together) , due to the pandemic situation, H4 bio-metrics is still pending, so the complete H4 and H4 EAD is in pending status and they get expire on June 12 2020.
I got an offer from future employer and willing to join.

1. Do I need to have copy of my I-140 approval and H1-B approval for my future employer to file my H1B visa as my 6 years will be completed in Dec 2020.
2. Can current employer revokes/withdraw I-140 or H1B. What will happen if they revoke/withdraw while H4 and H4 EAD is pending.
3. What all required docs needed to not have trouble/problem with my current employer to not move to another company.
4. Can future employer apply Transfer of H1 , H4 and H4 EAD all together?
5. Do i need to have I-140 approval with future employer for second extension once the intial transfer is approved? 
6. Can i use the old I-140 approval to have N number of extensions? Only case is when the priority date is current, I need to have I-140 approved with new employer or whomever i am with?

General Queries:
1. Shall/Do I wait till H4 and H4 EAD gets approved with Employer A?
2. If i get approval on H4 and H4 EAD before the initiation of H1 transfer with Future employer, should/do i need to apply H4 and H4 EAD extension after the H1 transfer is approved with Future employer.

1. Better to get I140 copy from your current employer and make sure it is valid till 180 days. Before 180 days employer can revoke it else not. I am not sure but future employer might ask you to provide I140 copy for H1B transfer.

2.Before 180 days I140 can be revoked after not. When you leave employer as per law they need to inform USCIS and revoke H1B. h4 and H4 EAD will still be pending. Better to apply new with new H1B copy.

3. Paystubs, H1B copies, and I140 copy are few.

4 Yes, I guess

5. If old employer I140 is revoked you will not get beyond 6 years. if not you can get transfer to new employer but eventually your new employer must get i140 approved.

6. When PD is current you need have I140 approved with whom you are working with.

General Queries:

1. I guess No

2. I am not sure but better do I guess.

18 hours ago, Sha Rud said:

My Current Situation:
I am on H1 and my 6 years will be completed in dec2020. Recently, in march 2020 i have applied for my H1 extension with valid I-140 (approved in March 2017) with my current employer. It got approved till March 2023. Along with my H1 , i have applied H4 and H4 EAD extension (all three together) , due to the pandemic situation, H4 bio-metrics is still pending, so the complete H4 and H4 EAD is in pending status and they get expire on June 12 2020.
I got an offer from future employer and willing to join.

1. Do I need to have copy of my I-140 approval and H1-B approval for my future employer to file my H1B visa as my 6 years will be completed in Dec 2020.
2. Can current employer revokes/withdraw I-140 or H1B. What will happen if they revoke/withdraw while H4 and H4 EAD is pending.
3. What all required docs needed to not have trouble/problem with my current employer to not move to another company.
4. Can future employer apply Transfer of H1 , H4 and H4 EAD all together?
5. Do i need to have I-140 approval with future employer for second extension once the intial transfer is approved? 
6. Can i use the old I-140 approval to have N number of extensions? Only case is when the priority date is current, I need to have I-140 approved with new employer or whomever i am with?

General Queries:
1. Shall/Do I wait till H4 and H4 EAD gets approved with Employer A?
2. If i get approval on H4 and H4 EAD before the initiation of H1 transfer with Future employer, should/do i need to apply H4 and H4 EAD extension after the H1 transfer is approved with Future employer.

1. Yes, you will need the copy of I140 and H1 approval to apply for transfer.

2. Yes, He can revoke it. But if the I140 was approved for more than 180 days, you can use it with new employers. EAD will be vaild.

4. Yes

5. Not needed, you can use the Old I140 till the date is current

6. Yes

1. Not needed, you will have to apply again with new employer anyway.

2. If H4 and EAD are approved before you apply for trasfer, then its not needed to apply again with new employer. But its good to keep both H1 and H4 expiry dates same.