All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ebi

221g CEAC Status Clarification

I had my stamping (H1B) in January 2020 at Chennai consulate and was issued 221g blue slip - VO returned my Passport ,In March my status changed to “AP” from Refused (new form of AP as of March,2020 by US embassy) (date also updated) and on May 6 ,2020 got changed from AP to “Application Received” (date also updated)...

please can anyone say what does it mean ?

Note: 

Very next day after the interview my employer had submitted the documents that had been asked in the interview.....consulate had acknowledged the documents in the same day..so now this Application Received means what ?

D08BE399-60CA-433E-A8E1-B388AD0131D5.jpeg

It means docs sent by your employer is received by USCIS so it says application received. So wait for embassy decision to get back to you as you already attended interview.

Hello,

The current update may not be significant and might have been done in error. In some cases, we have noticed that the status moves from “Refused” – which is specific for admin cases to “Application Received”. In general, this would still mean that your case is undergoing necessary administrative process. We would recommend that your employer contacts the consulate using the same e-mail ID through which they submitted all the documents and request for a status update. Alternately, you can raise a ticket using your www.ustraveldocs.com/in profile, requesting for a status update. 

Hi Murthyindia_lawyer,

Thanks for your clarification.... what status  can I expect next to Application Received status ?

Edited by Ebi