Travelling to India on i765V h4 ead abuse

hello group

i am on h4 & applied for i765v based on police report stating verbal argument ( no physical voilence & no arrest) and got cpo (civil protection order) which got cancelled as mutual consent was signed with my spouse working on h1 so I have couple of queires

1) what are the chances of getting i765v h4 abuse ead approved as I applied 20 days before ( USCIS says it takes 3-5 months) 

2) my h4 is valid till next april 2021 , so can i  travel back to india and get is us , while i765v get approved or in process 

3) are there any travelling issues then i cannot travel to india after i765v get approved ( as it is work authorization) or can use h4 visa to go back to india and work auhorization to work 

4) what happens if my spouse on h1 go back to india or his company transfer him back to india , in between my application is in process , does it affect my changes of getting i765v

5) can i use h4 visa validity to get back to india and vice-versa and h4 ead abuse as work authorization 

please help as i am first time applying for the same

Regards

Zinnat