Public charge for H1B parents for using Lifeline program as a household of a US born citizen kid?

Hi,

I am on H1b visa and family income is above 250% federal poverty line. my I-140 is approved. I am not using any government assistance program.

My US born citizen kid has a Medicaid due to medical condition. My kid is eligible for Lifeline (Lifeline is a federal  government assistance program that lowers the monthly cost of internet) because of participation in Medicaid. Lifeline is non-transferable one-per-household. (A parent/guardian and child who live together are one household. They must share one Lifeline discount).

I have to apply for Lifeline program on behalf of my minor child . Under this circumstance, if we as a household use Lifeline discount program,  will I be considered using government assistance and subject to ineligibility to apply for green card under public charge rule? 

Thank you in advance.

Benefits received by your child are not considered in your public charge determination:

"

Receipt by Dependents

USCIS only considers the alien to have received a public benefit if the alien is a named beneficiary of the benefit but not where an alien is applying, being certified to receive, or receiving a public benefit on behalf of another person. USCIS does not consider any public benefit received by, requested by, or certified for a U.S. citizen or any relative or household member of the alien.

"