Disorderly Person - Misdemeanor

Hello All, 

Hope you guys can help me with this question. 

I've been arrested and finger printed then finally later sentenced with Misdemeanor - Disorderly Person [THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE 750.167 Disorderly person] and still undergoing Probation period for 9 months which will end by Sep, 2020. Now, I've a new job offer from IT consulting company and background verification is completed. Now, the report says 

Criminal & Offense History -  MI, USA Complete - No Court Record Found 

Federal Criminal - MI, USA Complete - No Court Record Found 

This is a good news for me, but just wondering is this result because of Simple/Minor Misdemeanor (or) is this because Probation is NOT yet complete and court records are NOT found. 

Appreciate your comments! Thank you!

Is this true "If it is an employer or a landlord using a background check company that is FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) compliant, then NO. Background check companies are only allowed to report criminal convictions dating back 7–10 years (depending on the laws of your state), not arrests, deferred adjudications, etc."

I have a similar record. I don't know why it didn't show up in your background check. But if you want you can check yourself in Michigan ICHAT for $10 or so. When I ran my search my records didn't show up. But I finished my probation 4 years back and case was dismissed. Also you can directly check your court website. If you check by your name or case number then it may show up. Courts keep their record public even if the case is dismissed, at least in my case it is.

BTW, How did you get hold of background check report run by your prospective employer? Just wanted to know if I run into same situation it might be useful for me.

MI Ichat: https://apps.michigan.gov/#

Thank you for your response! Yes, I've checked the record on local court website and its visible per latest updates. Does the same information show-up on MI ICHAT?

Also, you have mentioned that your case was dismissed, after completion of probation, can someone request for expungement of records or dismissal, if yes, after how many years, please advise. 

For my IT job background, there is an option while giving consent for BG verification to request for a report, which I did and I was able to view the report after verification was completed in 24 hrs.