Should I ask to withdraw H1b or reply to RFE with asked documents ?

Hi,

I got my Green Card from marriage in December 2019.

My H1b extension was filed in November 2019 (before I got GC), and got RFE on H1B extension (RFE issued on 19th March 2020).

Today morning I came to know more details about RFE. It seems like RFE is related to - maintenance of status and my company has to reply by June 15th 2020. My company is aware of my GC status and I-9 has been updated as well. 

RFE details furnished to me by my company -
1 - They asked me to give documents related to residential vs employee address like lease agreement, utility bills, bank statements, recent pay slips, any docs to prove my current location is within commute address from work location.

2 - Lawful permanent residence - they are asking me if i am a lawful permanent resident of US and want documents related to it.

In addition to this, i am i process of changing jobs, and i will join my new company on June 15th. My last working day will be Jun 12th here. I have not given my notice yet.

What should I do, shall i ask my company to withdraw H1b and inform USCIS about my Green card status OR furnish documents asked and let my company lawyer reply to RFE. Can I take action on H1b RFE myself or by hiring an attorney ? would my GC status get impacted with H1b decision ?

Please help, feeling a bit anxious here.

Thanks,
AB