I.539 Extension Online or paper based

Hi, we are applying for my in-laws B2 visa extension.

How long can we extend the stay for at the max?

They were scheduled to leave June 14th however their flight to  Mumbai is cancelled and we haven't booked an alternate flight yet. In the visa extension documentation what proof  do we give on their plans to return when the new return flight date is not yet confirmed?

Is online application faster than paper-based?

20 hours ago, Adash said:

hi - @pritiarya did you file the extension of stay?did u file online? if yes did u file it separately for your parents? what supporting documents you gave? any input you can provide is appreciated.

I am also going to file for my parents so please if possible provide the information what documents you submitted and how much the fee for both? Mush appreciate if you can share the information. Thanks.

If the extension is being applied online. It has to be done separately for both parents. That will cost the extra $500 bucks. I filed it last month initially through paper filing to save money but never really heard back on anything not even a receipt number for long time. Since the I94 was approaching the end date I filed it online and cancelled the check to get peace of mind and also have some tracking means in case the extension does not get picked before the end date.