H1B extension approved in Consular Processing - concerns post DS-160 completion

Seeking guidance for the below.

Working for a Big4. Never faced any h1 issues since 2012 (God's grace). Initiated my H1B extension in June 2019. Got an RFE. Responded. Got Denied. Then new petition was filed (under Consular Processing). Got an RFE. Responded and got accepted (Starting March 2020 until Jan 2023). Current visa was valid until 22 Feb, 2020. I am currently in India. 

Completed my DS-160 a couple of weeks back. At the time I had also added the Beneficiary Account Number as Payee for my bank's NEFT. However, I didn't make the payment right away. I went ahead and made my NEFT payment today to the same account number that I had added a couple of weeks back. I then noticed that the account number that got generated today on ustraveldocs was a bit different (with only one additional 0). Rest everything was exactly the same. The system picked up the MRV number as well and progressed me to the next page which to my surprise was the scheduling of the OFC appointment page. Not sure why there were no prompts for the drop-box eligibility instead landed directly on the appointments calendar view. The first available appointment is in Feb 2021 (in Mumbai). Other cities the first available appointments were in Sep 2019 and beyond. In the past I have always gone through drop-box so not sure why I was routed to the OFC appointment page. I might have provided biometrics a million times in the past. 

Could I have filled something incorrectly in either my DS-160 or on ustraveldocs profile because of which I wasn't prompted with the drop-box eligibility questions?

Could it be because of making the NEFT to the previous account number? But the system picked the MRV number hence I am not sure if it's due to this.

I am quite confused and a little anxious. Any sort of guidance would help. Please let me know in case you have any questions and I will be more than happy to answer. 

Regards,

Akshay

In summary- On ustraveldocs when I logged into my profile that was pre-existing, I wasn't asked for any interview waiver program eligibility questions rather directly got routed to "Schedule an OFC appointment" page after making the NEFT payment and automatic detection of MRV.

1. Why wasn't I asked interview waiver program questions?

2. I am not planning to schedule an OFC appointment. I need the drop-box confirmation instead. 

Regards,

Akshay

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I tied to run through my profile again (incl. the questions) but the system never asked me those eligibility questions. I had raised a ticket but they respond with standard lingo "all appointments etc. have been cancelled until further notice...etc. etc." 

Guessing I should raise a ticket when the consulates open? Thoughts? Please advise.