L1B Individual Extension while H1B is in progress

kirtiv

I am currently on L1B individual visa.

1.    Company ABC applied L1 and Got L1 Individual Visa with Validity till 14 March 2021 and Petition Validity till 14 FEB 2019. 
2.    Worked from May 1st 2016 to June 10th 2017 in USA and went to India
3.    Came on same visa again from India on October 2018. Applied PED extension for two years. Extension approved till Feb 14th 2021. I am working with this visa in USA now. 
4. Company XYZ applied H1B now. H1B was selected in lottery 

With the above scenario. Could you please help me on below 
1. My company ABC is planning to apply L1 extension in the month of September or November 2020. This time – Can we apply the extension for remaining 3 years as i was in india for 1.4 years (Between June 2017 to October 2018) can we think of the current visa
as a fresh L1 petition OR only that recapture time 1.4 years
2. Can my H1 employer XYZ paralley apply H1 approval to USCIS without COS and any impact on L1 visa extension that is gonna apply. Basically, there is a chance that both L1 and H1 processing happens at same time
3. In case if i got approval on my H1 before my L1 extension. Can i go ahead and apply L1 extension without any issues?
4. In my current situation - How many years of H1 petition can be applied as currently on L1 visa
5. I am planning to go to India before October 2020. Any issues for me at POE? In case if i go after Oct 2020 any issues on my travel
5. Please provide your advise on the best option that i have now. Thank you very much in advance