Misdemeanor For Domestic Violence Family and Household

I'm really in a bad spot, I need some suggestions on this.

Last year I got arrested for domestic violence and there were no pieces of evidence for the case. The attorney has suggested going for trail and the jury-trial has been conducted and the jury has decided as guilty. I didn't like the verdict and I filed for an Appeal. I'm willing to go to India to see my parents. Can you please suggest will I get my H1b Stamping done and will be back in the United States? I've been to in the USA for 10 years, this is my second H1b and my I-140 got approved. I need some help. Please help me with this.

So, there was evidence, contrary to your claim. Otherwise a jury wouldn't have found you guilty. I've been on jury duty, no jury would find you guilty without evidence. People on juries take their responsibility seriously. 12 people have to agree, they won't unless there is really convincing evidence.

So, cut the BS. Domestic violence is evil.

Edited by JoeF

@pontevecchioI'm currently on probation for 18 months. Planning for an appeal to, any suggestions.

@User099Thanks!

@JoeFThere was no evidence, I've submitted many pieces of evidence to my attorney, But that said he didn't mention them in the court. Honestly, I was not at home, there was a police officer for the witness stand and that went crazy. I'm looking for suggestions on the appeal.

• 3 years later...

hi @Sunny V

I have been arrested law year once for Misdeameanor issue(Assault of Female, but which is not expected and not  my mistake at all) and the case has been Dispositioned now(i.e Dismissed without Leave by DA)

Will there any issue while i go for stamping, at port of entry and GC process?
What docs i have to get for stamping on this issue?
Is it good to expunge right now 

Your reply will help me a lot